Saturday, February 2, 2013

Feb 3 Leviticus 8-10 God Will Be Honored Before His People

Because of the proximity of the writings, it appears that Nadab and Abihu ministered in the Tabernacle drunk. Through their blatant disregard for the holiness of God, they made light of God before all the people.

At Calvary Church, we are getting more and more people involved in our Sunday Service. I have done my best to encourage people to be punctual, prepared, and passionate about their service involvement. God expects our best when we lead His people and represent Him before others.

That same attitude should carry over into all of our ministry service. God should never get our leftovers.

God's words from Leviticus 10 should be heeded:
Among those who approach Me
I will show myself holy
in the sight of all the people
I will be honored.

This doesn't appear to be a negotiable point.

No comments:

Post a Comment