Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27 Micah 6-7 God is Not a Burden

I was moved by God's question in Ch 6 - "How have I burdened you?" Apparently, the people felt that God and His ways were a burden. many people do today, also - in and out of Christianity.

God answered by reminding the people of all He had done for them.

When I recall all that God has done for me - most of all through Christ - WHATEVER he might ask of me seems small - even though it be my whole life. That's why it is so important to really seek to understand all that God is, has done, is doing, and will accomplish for me. Without that understanding, His call on my life might seem like a burden. Through His Word, we can all know.

Psalm 103:2 Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment