Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October 31 Matthew 9-11, Mark 6 Just Tell Them About Jesus

I have been to many evangelistic training sessions and have given many myself. I am convinced through the Scriptures and through my own experiences, that so-called proven methods aren't decisive in a person coming to Christ. Jesus never had a one-size fits all method. Jesus just spoke the truth he knew and let the Holy Spirit do the rest. The Apostles did the same and so should we.

I think what is really important is to just do it! Today's reading has to do with the warnings of persecution and rejection - but the admonition to share Christ anyways! To be acknowledged in heaven, we must acknowledge Christ before men. We are to love no one over Christ.

Jesus calls us to a devoted life for Him. He knows no other kind of disciple. Be a true disciple of Christ - not a bar-code Christian - the kind that requires a special sensor to detect. Shine your light before all men.

No comments:

Post a Comment