Saturday, April 27, 2013

Apr 27 Psalms 40, 49, 50, 73 Why We Must Testify in Public

I encounter so many people who are unwilling to give testimony in a public setting about the goodness of the LORD in their life. They are afraid to stand up in front of people and speak. I know others that say that they want to keep their life private.

Unfortunately, none of these objections are affirmed in Scripture. Psalm 40 say, "I proclaim righteousness in the great assembly; I do not seal my lips." It goes on to say, "I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and salvation." And it goes on with more consistent affirmation.

Saints, if we really love God and understand who He is and truly appreciate His goodness toward us, we will all want to sing His praises before the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment